Sunday, November 2, 2008

Buffalo Wild Wings

I was at Buffalo Wild Wings this afternoon with my buddy watching some football before he went back home to Illinois. If you've ever been out to eat with me, you know that I go through my glasses of pop rather quickly and then about halfway through the meal they all hit me and I end up peeing about every 14 minutes until we leave. Well today was no different. As my first trip to the bathroom was coming to its conclusion, I was about to throw away the paper towels I used to dry my hands and noticed that the trash can was labeled 'Patio.' I looked at it for a minute and I'm still trying to figure out if someone just misplaced the trash can, or if I actually peed outside.

2 comments:

raj said...

You were definitely outside.

Unknown said...

you were probably outside since you are a little directionally challenged. I base this on the fact that you and Nina wound up in Des Moines when trying to go back to Omaha from Kansas City...