Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Halfway Home

We are at the halfway point of my intensive class. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it or not, its hard to say. Anyway, I just thought I'd share the highlight of my week so far, and while you would probably imagine it was when my professor uttered the phrase ''plunder his booty,'' you would be wrong. It appears there is some sort of double standard going on in my class. On Monday, myself and another student in class removed the shirt of the student sitting between us and threw it to the back of the room. In all fairness, we sit in the back, but he still had to get up shirtless and re-clothe himself. The professor witnessed this and said nothing. The next day, a student appeared to be playing games on his computer and was called out in front of everyone.

Maybe its because people know how to react to someone abusing the privilege of internet in class and they aren't quite sure how to respond to a topless male student in class. I bet dealing with that isn't something they cover in grad school.

4 comments:

raj said...

how exactly did you forcibly remove his shirt?

Bahil said...

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah!

ravi said...

we grabbed it from the back and pulled it over his head . . . not really rocket science

Stoney said...

Everett?