Wednesday, October 22, 2008

What Should I Do?

So I'm in my fourth year of college, and I'll be graduating next year with a degree in Marketplace Ministry. I have no idea what this means. Having no idea what your degree is really in is a pretty good indication that you have no idea what you want to do in life. After several years of trying to figure it out on my own, I've decided to get some outside help. That's where you would come in. Family, friends, strangers, loved ones, random blog stalkers, however well you know me, or don't know me at all, tell me what you think I should do with my life. I'm serious about this, I have no idea, so throw me a bone here.

5 comments:

Michael said...

Senior Center stripper. Seriously.

Jenn said...

you should be a youth minister. or at least intern as one this summer.

aziner said...

I vote for something that requires or allows you to be in LA. You know you want to come hang out with me all the time. ;) You could be a sportswriter & find out why Manny really went crazy, and you can make fun of Joe Torre, and you can cover Red Sox/Angels games... Seems like a winning situation all around really. :)

joser said...

if you don't become a sports reporter in some capacity you are doing the world a disservice.

Anonymous said...

I think you are called to help the church. I don't know exactly what that looks like but you have a gift that makes people listen to you. Maybe a pastor? Counselor? That is what I see in your future.