Saturday, September 27, 2008

The Number For

It has been brought to my attention that I have trouble spelling out the following digit "4" in my blogs. I apparently have a tendency to forget the all important "u" which, aside from context, is the only distinguishing factor between the number and the three lettered conjuction. I would like to point out that I just spelled out "3" with no trouble at all, so the issues with "4" appear to be an isolated incident and not a sign of a much large numerical spelling disorder. I would like to apologize to all of my meticulous readers who no doubt have been deeply disturbed by this discrepancy, and perhaps even though that I was trying to convey some sort of hidden message in my blogs but purposely misspelling the number "4." I assure you that I am seeking treatment to remedy this issue and hope that it will not deter you from reading future blogs. Also I hope it is my unbelievably cleverness such as that displayed in this blogs title, and not my grammatical prowess which keeps you coming back for more. Thank you for your support in this difficult time.

1 comment:

raj said...

did you purposefully commit no fewer than two spelling errors in this post?